RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently inviting Online Application for LDC Recruitment. Eligible Candidates for the recruitment of 7571 Vacancy of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Grade II.
Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply for LDC Grade II Vacancy via Online on RPSC official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in between 05.08.2013 to 15.09.2013.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India,
LDC Grade II Vacancy Detail :-
Name of Post :- Lower Division Clerk Grade II
Total No. of Vacancy :- 7571 Post divided into different Department post.
- LDC Grade II in RPSC :- 33 Post
- Rajasthan Admin Department :- 7538 Post
Pay Scale :- Rs. 5200/- to 20200/-
Required Eligibility for RPSC Exam 2013 :-
Age Eligibility :- AS on 01.01.2014 Candidates must be between 18 to 35 years. Age Relaxation will be based on RPSC age norms.
Educational Qualification :- Candidates must posses senior secondary Examination from a recognized board or its equivalent Examination. Or Candidates should have a Degree or Diploma in “O” Higher level Certificate Course, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Certificate from a recognized Institute. And should have certificate in (RS-CIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University.
Candidates must have Working Knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script & Rajasthan Culture.
Application Fees :-
- For General Candidates :- Rs. 350/-
- For OBC Candidates :- Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/ PH Candidates :- Rs. 150/-
Application Fees must be deposit via E-mitra or Kiosk or Common Service Center. Charges may Apply.
Selection Criteria :-
LDC Grade II Competitive Exam Selection will be made on the performance of written Exam and Interview.Candidates must passed in Written Examination. Those Applicant qualified in Written Exam Called for an Interview.
How to Apply for RPSC LDC Recruitment 2013 :-
Candidates must apply through online . Candidates can follow some instructions of Applying.
- First Candidates must go on Official website www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in .
- Candidates must Register and Logged on Unique Id.
- Fill all Detail Like Personal and Educational.
- Upload needed photograph.
- Check all details and modify it.
- Click on submit button .
- Take Hard Copy for future Reference.
- Submit Application Fees via E-mitra, Kiosk or Common Service Center.
Important Dates :-
Start Date of Online Registration :- 05.08.2013
Last Date of Online Registration :- 15.09.2013
Important Link :-
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here for Apply Online
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced recruitment notification for filling 7571 LDC Grade II Post . Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply before on 15.09.2013.
- expected cut of rpsc ldc exam 2013
- Rpsc Ldc cutoff fb
- rpsc ldc selection criteria
- www r p s c com