Registration has been started from 01.08.13 and it will close on 31.08.13. Applications from the participants should be submitted on before 07.09.13.
Participants can apply through Online mode by going on the official website www.odishassc.in
Number of vacancies :- 489 posts
Number of vacancies reserved for women :- 157 posts.
For UR candidates :- 166 posts
For SC candidates :- 79 posts
for ST candidates :- 110 posts
For SEBC candidates :- 134 posts
For PWD candidates :- 19 posts
For ESM candidates :- 13 posts
For Sports candidates :- 06 posts
For details information log on to www.online.odishassc.in
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2013 :-
Participants should be eligible to fight Assistant Training Recruitment 2013. Parameters like Age limits, Qualification etc. are the basis of Recruitment.
Age Limit :-
a. participants should be 18 years old and should not exceed the age limit of 32 years as on 01.01.13
b. 05 years of age relaxation is given by the government to reserved category and also for the women’s.
c. 10 years relaxation is given to the person with some disability.
d. years of service rendered will be considered in case of Ex-serviceman.
Application Fee :-
UR/SEBC candidates :- Rs 100/-
( This fee is not applicable in case of PWD candidates)
Examination Scheme for OSSC Recruitment 2013 :-
* There will be a common written test examination of 100 marks having duration of 2 hours.
* It contains 100 questions from 1st year common diploma course of SCTEVT based on the subjects like Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics and Engineering Mechanics.
* No provision for Viva-Voce Test.
Educational Qualification :-
01. Applicants must have matriculation passed from any recognized board of education
02. Candidates must have some technical knowledge for the Assistant Training Post.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2013 :-
Candidates have to apply by logging in to the official website which is www.online.odishassc.in
After reaching to the website click on the link for getting application form.
Then it will ask you about your academic details and enter them properly.
Below is the link to go to the application form filling process .
Apply Online for Application Form
Click here for Official Notification for OSSC Recruitment 2013.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2013 for 489 Posts of Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Posts Apply before the Last Date 07.09.2013.
- odishassc ato in
- 1st year diploma physics objective type questions in sctevt com
- odisha ssc ato in 2013
- odishassc ato
- ossc physics post
- question for ossc
- When ato odisha final result will published